Prokinesia Academy: We have a team of highly skilled, knowledgeable tutors in their respective fields.
We are specialized in various manual therapy techniques like:
- Dry Needling
- Osteopathy & Chiropractic
- Joint Manipulation Techniques
- Kinesio Taping
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Postural Alignment Therapy
- MFR (Myofascial Release)
- MET (Muscle Energy Technique)
- Visceral Therapy
- Functional Training
We Train Physios, Massage therapist, Trainers, Osteopaths, Doctors, Chiropractors, Nurses and Many More.
To build and strengthen the physiotherapy carrier in India to its highest standards. To make the physiotherapy students and practitioners eligible to practice on international standards to deliver the best quality to the patients
- How to start your clinical career as a physiotherapist?
- How you can excel in clinical performance?
- How you can upgrade your clinical skills?
- To know the recent and advanced practice.
- To do a thorough assessment, diagnosis and formulating exact treatment to the patient.
- To establish yourself as a good physiotherapist.
- To deal with the corporate clients, sports persons and geriatric population.
- To use the holistic approach to the treatment.
- To know the right path for your career.
- To deal with patient having chronic illness and psychological issues.
- How to build-up your clinical carrier one step ahead?
- Brush-up of clinical-oriented syllabus
- Thorough assessment skills focused on the diagnosis, clinical reasoning and formulation of effective treatment
- Clinical Anatomy and Biomechanics/Pathomechanics
- Exposure of different school of manual therapy (Maitland, Kaltenborn, McKenzie, OMT etc)
- Advanced Manual Skills (Cranio-sacral therapy, Viscero-somatic pattern, Manipulation, Dry Needling)
- Functional Assessment and Training
- Sports specific Assessment and Training
- Training of application of Advanced Physical Modalities (Laser, Shock-wave therapy, IFT, TENS, US, Cupping)
- Assessment and Training with Biofeedback Machine
- Training of Medical Gym Equipment
- Different approaches to practice physiotherapy ethically and evidenced based
- Marketing skills to enhance your private practice
- Communication skills and personality development
- Practice towards Broad Spectrum and Expert Windows
- Priority of getting opportunity to work with/in Proknesia
- Discount on courses conducted by Proknesia